Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong Full Route e-ticket
You can now easily enter the Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong Experience House by only presenting the QR code. Players can choose to play as the protagonist -Leon or Claire and enter into the Raccoon City Police Department. Have an exhilarating experience under the scene of zombie outbreak by trying to resolve this crisis. Face the zombies and infected creatures at close range. The unimaginable horror is waiting for you...
- Highlights -
・Buy Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong tickets online and the ticket wil be sent out within 7 working days.
・You can choose to act as both of the protagonists Leon and Claire in the Hong Kong First "Resident Evil" Experience House
・Experience the exciting sensation in the Raccoon City Police Department of Resident Evil 2
・The 5-storey game zone presents a dark and tense atmosphere of the Raccoon City Police Department.
＊ Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong Tickets
・Effective period: 10 October 2019 to 17 January 2020
・For each ticket, you can enter one of the routes - Leon route or Claire route of Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong
・Redemption period: 10 October 2019 to 17 January 2020
・Opening hours: Monday to Thursday: 16:00 - 22:00
Friday: 16:00 - 24:00
Saturday and public holidays: 12:00 - 24:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 22:00
・Address: 1 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
・Direction: Take the MTR to Exit B2 of Kwun Tong Station and go straight along the Hoi Yuen Road for 2 minutes.
- Introduction -
The "Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong" event hosted by Dorian Concept (Group) Limited is based on the popular horror game "Resident Evil 2 " produced by CAPCOM, a prominent Japanese game company. Raccoon City Police Department will be restored in a 7-storey building located at 1 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong.
The game routes in the Raccoon City Police Department consist of 5 floors are surrounded by horror and intense atmosphere. Players can choose one of the routes Leon or Claire to escape an inferno that is full of zombies and infected creatures.
More details can be found at www.dorian.com.hk
- Important information –
Terms and Conditions
1. Each ticket is valid for one person per time. Lost or damaged or activated tickets (wristbands) will not be reissued or refunded.
2. Guests under age 14 are not allowed to enter into the game zone.
3. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
4. In the case of bad weather, including but not limited to Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, black rainstorm etc., the Premises may close with or without prior notice to the public for your safety.
5. If the numbers of guests reach the maximum capacity of the Premises, admission control may be imposed, and guests may not be allowed for entry.
6. All packages, suitcases and bags, umbrellas as well as any kind of containers and objects are not permitted inside the game zone. We recommend that you do not bring such items, or if you must, please use our luggage storage facilities located at the Premises entrance. Except for the luggage storage facilities and certain dedicated luggage boxes, our employees are not authorized to keep luggage.
7. We do not take any responsibility and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any guests.
8. In the events of any conflict or inconsistency between the language versions of these rules, the English version shall prevail.
9. In the event of dispute, our decision will be full and final.
10. For complete information of Rules and Regulations, please visit our website www.dorian.com.hk
Other terms and conditions can be found at www.dorian.com.hk
- Redemption method -
・By showing mobile phone display or print out the electronic voucher (the QR code and the bar code must be clear and complete) at the exchange counter located at the ground floor of the Resident Evil 2: Infected Hong Kong venue, you can redeem one physical ticket per code. Each QR code or barcode can only be used once and redeem one ticket.