01Our Company Policy
02Types of Personal Data Collected
For the purpose of carrying on the company's business, including registration and administration of the company's site and related products and services (including relevant online services), you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
(i) Your name; (ii) Contact details, including contact name, telephone number, email address, delivery address.
In some instances, you may also be requested to provide certain data that may be used to further improve our products and services and/or better tailor the type of information presented to you. In most cases, this type of data is optional although, where the requested service is a personalized service, or provision of a product is dependent on your providing all requested data, failure to provide the requested data may prevent us from providing the services to you. This type of data includes, but is not limited to:
(i) Gender; (ii) Hobbies and leisure activities; (iii) Other related products and services subscribed to.
The company's web servers may also collect data relating to your online session, the use of which is to provide aggregated, anonymous, statistical information on the server's usage so that we may better meet the demands and expectations of visitors to our site. This type of data may include, but is not limited to:
(i) The browser type and version; (ii) Operating system; and (iii) The IP address and/or domain name.
03Use of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
Personal data collected from you may be used by the company for the purposes including, but not limited to, those stated below:
- 1. Providing you with the related services;
- 2. Verifying your account identity;
- 3. Handling your order(s) and payment instructions, or collecting outstanding bills or other instructions;
- 4. Providing you with regular communications from us with details of our retail business and relevant benefit;
- 5. Carry out prize draw, games or competitions which you have entered;
- 6. Analyzing, verifying, and/or conducting credit checks, payment details and/or conditions, so as to provide you with the related services;
- 7. Designing new or improving existing services provided by us or our affiliated companies to you;
- 8. Providing you with customer service;
- 9. Investigation of complaints and suspicious transactions;
- 10. Conducting marketing research, statistics analysis, and behavior analysis;
- 11. Auditing;
- 12. Making disclosures when required by applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- 13. Direct marketing of the products and services of the company and its business partners.
All personal data collected and held by the company will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for the company to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for the company to provide the services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data are collected, those data may be provided to the following parties (whether in Hong Kong or abroad):
- 1. Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authority, institutions or organisations;
- 2. Company’s associated companies, business partners, contractors, agents, sellers or suppliers of goods/services, or other service operators, who are involved in the sales and marketing, administration or provision of services;
- 3. Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the company including a member of its group companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
- 4. Bank, financial institutions, insurance companies, credit card issuing companies or debt collection agencies.
We have asked you for your consent before you have provided us with your personally identifiable information. After receiving your consent, we or our affiliated companies may contact you by telephone calls, emails, In-app notifications, social media, SMS and direct mailings containing promotional materials from time to time. If you wish to unsubscribe the direct marketing communications, you can click on the unsubscribe link in each of the promotional email, and we will opt you out from the mailing listing without any cost. Alternatively, you can reach our customer service by calling (852) 5547 6255 for un-subscription.
05Retention of Information
In your dealings with us, we retain records of your online transactions for auditing purposes. Our general policy is to retain the information for a reasonable period. We do not offer online facilities for you to delete personal data held by us.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our site with restricted access by authorized personnel only.
When you browse http://store.cga.gg, the company will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our site will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. For your information, Cookies are computer files which will be stored in web surfer’s computer for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analyzing web surfers’ viewer habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a website and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the website. You have a choice not to accept the Cookies, but to do so you may be unable to utilize or activate certain available functions on our site.
08Scope of Application
09Data Access & Correction
Email: Info@cga.gg Or
Post: Human Resources Department
CGA e-Commerce Limited
23/F, Gravity, 29 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
The company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for complying with a data access request as permitted by the Ordinance.
Last Updated: 17 March 2019